FOB: Midwest warehouse
Big Joe's 2,500 lb. capacity fully electric pallet jack weighs in at just 350 lbs., making it an excellent choice for use over retail or commercial floors where a bulkier truck can cause damage.
If your personnel are moving loads over 100 ft. with a manual pallet jack, the E25 is the safer and more efficient solution for your material handling needs.
- 24-Volt Curtis travel controller
- Permanent magnet: DC drive motor and pump
- Easy exchange lithium ion battery system
- (1) 24V 20AH rechargeable battery
- 110 VAC plug-in external charger
- Drive tire: (1) 8.3" x 2.8" polyurethane
- Load wheels: (2) 2.4" x 3.1" polyurethane
- Powered lift with manual lowering control
- Powered travel both forward and reverse
- Dual butterfly infinitely variable travel controls
- Travel speed 2.5 mph loaded, 2.8 mph unloaded
- Loop style ergonomic control head
- Includes blly button reversing switch
- Battery discharge indicator and horn
- Chassis includes removable key fob and EPD
- Medium gauge tapered and shaped forks
- Fork collapsed height 3.12", maximum elevation 7.5"
- Forks 5.9" wide each, 27" overall width x 45.25" long
- Estimated duty cycle 3 hours continuous
- Estimated charging time 2.5 hours
- US Patents D801,616; D805,712; D805,713; D819,293; 9,908,762 and 9,966,712
Note: Optional equipment at listed prices must be purchased at time of chassis purchase. Aftermarket prices are higher.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!