EPT-2748-33 Fully Powered Electric Pallet Trucks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Choose Vestil Fully Powered Electric Pallet Trucks for easy and quick operation.
- Two (2) 12V batteries.
- Integral battery charger.
- Battery level gauge.
- Truck rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer and load wheels.
- 3-4 hour operation at full charge—8 hours when used intermittently.
- Raise and lower loads with a push of a button.
- Maneuvers loads in warehouses and trailers.
- Reinforced welded forks with adjustable tie-rods give long service.
- High-torque 24V DC drive lift motors handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls, proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function, and horn.
- Includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases the handle.
When actuated, the emergency reverse belly switch instantly reverses direction and moves the unit forward (away from the operator) until the switch is released or after 1.5 seconds have elapsed. The built-in safety circuit will automatically disable the entire unit if the emergency reverse belly switch is activated for more than 1.5 seconds after which the unit must be reset to return to normal operating conditions. This state-of-the-art safety device provides a level of operator protection which is unmatched by any unit on the market today.