FOB: Midwest Warehouse
An economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
Vestil Full Featured Pallet Trucks offer:
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers
- Ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks
- Forks are 7" wide each (model PM10-2245 are 8-1/4" wide)
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods
- Spring loaded handle automatically retuns to vertical position when not in use
- Hydraulic pump design facilities easy-access seal replacement
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life
- Model PM5-2748-FP raises and lowers with a foot pump mechanism
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours.