Low Profile Pallet Trucks
F.O.B. Georgia Warehouse
When the challenge is lower pallets, the solution is Pallet Mule’s Low Profile pallet trucks.
Pallet Mule’s Low Profile pallet trucks are built specifically to deal with pallets lower than the industry-standard 2.9″. According to your specific needs, you can get a Low Profile pallet truck with either 2″ or 1.75 low heights. Every Pallet Mule Low Profile pallet truck brings these advantages:
- Cast Steel Tow at fork end to provide strength at this primary point of wear
- Solid 1” by 3” push rods to provide extra strength and prevent flex
- Entry/Exit Rollers for ease of entry and exit
- Built to fit GMA pallet standards, the standard pallet in the grocery industry
- Customization to fit specific applications
Specific applications for the Low Profile pallet jack include moving grocery pallets, vending machines, tool boxes, and Stanley-Vidmar Cabinets. The lower profile design of the Pallet Mule pallet jack significantly eases entry and exit and improves performance.
- Model Info