The manual Thorklift Interthor has had a "lift" and is ready to ensure the user an even better working experience!
- Welded pump housing made of steel, which makes the pump light and strong.
- Materials used and the way of manufacturing give a high guarantee of a faultless function.
- New pump has an even longer operating time, is easier to set.
- Valve system is new and improved, which makes it easy to set the four positions (quick lift, normal lift, neutral and lowering).
- Release handle has a more simple and user-friendly design.
- Designed with focus on the safety of the user.
- Foot protection - feet of the user cannot be jammed under the steering wheels.
- Special tandem wheels ensure that the highlifter does not tip forwards, if wrongly loaded or with a load being too large.
- The support legs on the scissors legs brake and stabilize at lifting heights above 16" inches.
- Low construction ensures a good stability - also when driving - and gives the user good visibility.
- Can lift and transport loads of 3,300 lbs up to the lifting height of 19 inches. Above 19 inches the lifting capacity is 2,200 lbs.
Also the ergonomic correct working conditions are in focus! The handle is therefore designed in accordance with ergonomically correct gripping angles and diameters, ensuring the user a relaxed grip. When the goods at the same time are lifted to a good working height, the user gets an optimum working position and minimizes the strain on arms and back.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!