The Bishamon LV and LVE Skid Lifts
are rugged, fork-style lifts that raise loads to a convenient working height. By offering easy mobility, these lifts reduce worker injury and improve productivity. They are available in eight models with both wide and narrow fork widths and two capacities to fit almost any application.
The skid lifts are made to handle heavy duty, tough jobs. The frame and forks are made of heavy gauge steel and sturdy welds, while the lower captured roller channel delivers enhanced stability. Superior hydraulics with twin, heavy-duty lifting chains deliver a shorter lift stroke and reduces cylinder wear. The quality baked enamel finish protects the equipment from tough working conditions. Bishamon skid lifts will last for years with minimal maintenance.
The equipment is also easy to operate. It features accessible hand controls that allow workers to raise and lower a load with ease, and accurately position the forks. Polyurethane wheels with quality bearings and a locking foot brake offer additional versatility and mobility, allowing skids to easily move in and out of the work cell.
The LV and LVE Skid Lifts
are capable of meeting the most demanding applications. For additional functionality, they can be fitted with accessory tables to increase the surface area of the workspace. The Bishamon skid lifts are built to last for years while improving worker safety and productivity.
Additional Features on LVE Models
- Easily accessible hand controls
- Heavy gauge steel and sturdy welds throughout
- Steel lifting forks
- Twin heavy-duty lifting chains with 2-to-1 lifting ratio
- 180 degree rotating steering handle on LV-100 models
- Polyurethane wheels with quality bearings
- Lower captured roller channel provides increased stability
- Superior hydraulic systems
- Locking foot brake
- Quality baked enamel finish
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- 12 volt, deep cycle battery
- Automatic battery charger