Optimum hygiene - with a stainless pallet truck the risk of bacterial contamination is minimized. The stainless pallet trucks were developed in cooperation with a Creamery for use in environments where the hygiene demands are severe and where the truck is exposed to an aggressive environment and thorough cleaning.
The design prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user.
- The ergonomically correct shape of the handle ensures a relaxed hold for the user
- High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety
The stainless pallet truck is available in a stainless-plus and a stainless-semi version:
- RF-PLUS: Acid-resistant fork chassis. All other parts stainless steel
- RF-SEMI: Acid-resistant fork chassis. Stainless handle, wheel forks, lifting arm and thrust plate. The push rod has a polymer plastic coating and the pump is chromit-treated
Easy to clean and optimum resistance:
- Acid-resistant and electric polished fork chassis
- Strong surface
- Corrosion resistant
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimized
Long operating life and low maintenance costs:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Strong construction
- AISI316L steel used on the fork chassis